Handibot® Smart Power Tool v2.1, Adventure Edition#
Handibot® Smart Power Tool v2.1 Adventure Edition is the innovative power tool you can take anywhere and run from any WiFi-enabled device. Use it to perform precise and easily repeatable cutting, carving, machining, and milling operations. Work with wood, MDF, plastics, foams, and aluminum. All at the press of a button.
This is CNC, totally reimagined: less hassling, more making.
Take a quick look at The Handibot Smart Power Tool Adventure Edition and you might say, "OK, it's a small CNC router." Yes... But there's a whole lot more to it:
- Unlike other CNC tools, the Handibot tool is pick-up-and-carry-portable! Simply place it directly on your material, whether it’s on a table, the floor, the wall, or even the ceiling. The tool cuts through its base into whatever you’re working on. You've got freedom to work wherever the work takes you.
- The revolutionary new control software, FabMo, unleashes more freedom. This built-in digital fabrication and motion control system gives you the robust power of CNC technology while reducing the challenges of CNC:
You don't need to know how to use CAD and CAM software, you can simply use apps to make projects and run the tool to do simple jobs. If you want to work with the traditional CAD to CAM workflow, we provide access to two powerful software programs for creating CNC projects: VCarvePro ShopBot Edition and Autodesk Fusion360.
- FabMo also lets you create anywhere you want. Control and monitor the Handibot tool from any WiFi-enabled device: a Mac or PC computer, an Android or iOS phone, or any tablet. This is wireless CNC!
New Hardware Features on the v2.1 Adventure Edition:
- Handibot Console is a small touch-screen computer designed and built for running your Handibot. Load files, connect your tool to the internet, create designs.
- Open front design allows you to change bits and move your material easily.
- Connect a vacuum to Handibot’s built in dust extraction system to collect sawdust from cutting and keep your shop clean while you work.
- Built-in clear hood helps cut down router noise, keeps sawdust and other waste isolated to the tool, and helps keep fingers safe.
- Handibot’s rigid, aluminum-reinforced frame and steel bearings ensure clean, precise cuts.
- Electronic tool tip location makes changing tools during a job quick and reliable.
About the Software: FabMo™ is included!
- Compatible with any device with a web browser.
- App based platform allows work without any experience with CAD/CAM software; simply install a purpose built app for one of a variety of projects and work through a simple visual interface
- Experienced CNC users can still run files from their preferred CAD/CAM package in an interface with all the features and flexibility of professional CNC tools.
- Learn more About FabMo
Handibot is compatible with many software programs, including: • AutoCAD • Rhino 3D • SketchUp • ArtCAM • Vector Art 3D • Cabinet Vision • EnRoute • KCDw • MasterCAM • MillWizard • OneCNC • Shape 3D • Vector CAD CAM • Visualmill • CabinetParts Pro • DeskProto • eCabinet System
Handibot® is a community-supported, open source development platform.
We are sharing design files and other development resources with the Handibot community and encourage contributors to use these resources to rip, remix, burn and share their version of Handibot and accessories. Use Handibot as a starting point or use it just how it is, fully assembled and ready for work.
We Also Recommend